Alliant University Library is committed to providing effective accommodations for students with disabilities. The following information is provided to help users with disabilities make the most efficient use of library facilities, materials, and services.
Users who need any type of assistance are encouraged to contact your Librarian or schedule a research consultation.
LD Resources –
- Grammarly: Editing software online for Computer, Phone and Social Media
- Dragon Dictation: Converts lecture’s to text from your phone
- Z5 Mobile: This app allows those who use ASL as their primary language to make phone calls via their video phones and video relay services.
- Ghotit Downloadable Software: Ghotit develops advanced dyslexia software and mobile applications for people with dyslexia, dysgraphia and other learning disabilities.
- Nuance Mobil App – Predictive touch technology that anticipates the words you’re about to type. Intelligent features that automatically switch you to hands-free access on the go. We don’t just create technology—we create experiences.
Deaf and Hearing impaired Software –
- ASL Sofware for IPAD